I recently started following Allison Lehman @ Be Up & Doing and she has this new series titled, "let's get coffee." The intent is to get to know her readers better, so she poses a few random, light-hearted questions that readers can respond to in the comment section.
Essentially, it's a virtual coffee date.
I read that and thought, "why didn't I think of that? I love it — it's perfect for my blog." I do love it and it is perfect. Coffee is kind of a big deal around here at Coffee & Honeycomb. It's more than a brewed beverage, it's near and dear to my heart — which I discuss here earlier in this post.
Coffee dates have been good to me, and so I wanted to bring it here with you. I promise I make a great coffee date. Would you join me?
How it works: Answer any (or all) of the questions in the comment section below.
THIS WEEK'S QUESTIONS:
1. Since this is a coffee date and all, what's your typical drink order?
2. Are there any TV shows you're hooked on right now?
3. What are you most looking forward to this fall season?
4. Do you have a blog? Post the link, I'd love to follow you.
1. My drink order changes frequently, but right now I'm trying to stay away from carbs so I would order a grande sugar-free breve latte. (It's not that gross, I promise!)
2. Right now I'm watching: Grey's Anatomy, Rules of Engagement, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, Vampire Diaries, and The Office re-runs. (I know, I watch a lot of television. Do you watch any of these? If so, let's talk.)
3. Not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to thanksgiving break. I'm gonna sleep in everyday. But I also enjoy quality time with friends and family, fall tradition, and Starbucks red cups.
4. If you're not following me, you can do so here @ bloglovin!
That was fun. :) Looking forward to hearing your responses. I can't wait!